These campsite regulations apply to all visitors of Camp WOW!, the Wish Outdoor campsite, during 30 June & 1-2-3 July 2017. Anyone who buys a campsite ticket declares thereby that they agree to the following campsite regulations.
The campsite opens on Friday, June 30th 2017 at 13.00h and you must leave the premises on Monday, July 3rd before 11.00h. As a visitor, you can be pre-searched. Access will be denied to those who not cooperate, without refund of any fees.
Only visitors with a valid camping bracelet are allowed at the campsite. The campsite is strictly forbidden for people under the age of 18. Camping visitors must check-in at the cash registers at the entrance of the campsite. ID and age will be checked here.
Campers can use the following services: toilets, showers, running water, electricity point, camping shop, etc. There is no power supply for camping visitors to the tents.
Forbidden on the campsite:
- Cars, bikes and trailers
- Shopping carts (only wheelbarrows and trolleys that fit through the visitation gates are allowed.)
- Glass or other sharp objects (including glass jars with food)
- Tapping plants (self-tapping kegs are allowed to max. 5L)
- Gas cylinders (only the smallest size (max. contents 250g) is allowed)
- Sound Equipment
- Open fire between the tents (barbecue or small gas fires can only be used at the barbecue area)
- Aggregates, car batteries, power groups or generators
- Pets, except guide dogs for persons with visual disabilities
- Drugs or other narcotic substances or substances that can be used as drugs
- Weapons or items that could be used as a weapon
- Climbing and/or destruction of fences and/or other facilities or infrastructures
- Graffiti, confetti, party poppers etc.
- Clothing that can be challenging or provocative and fluorescent jackets, including football shirts
- Trade in goods of any kind without permission from the organization
- Being disturbing under the influence of any drugs (including alcohol or medication)
- Dry Ice
- Barricade firebreaks or emergency exits . If this is the case, the organization is free to move this material for safety reasons.
- Pasting promotion (flyers and posters) from other events without permission from the organization
- Any form of verbal and non-verbal aggression